Tuesday, September 23, 2008

posts

Remember how I said I was going to post every Friday? Aren't I awesome? I promise to do better. It's hard when I don't have internet at my apartment. I've been pirating a neighbors wireless signal (shh...don't tell) but that is unreliable. Basically I'm just trying to make excuses. Anyway, I promise to do better. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

I've been listening to The Village soundtrack in my car. It's pretty much the first album I pull out every year when autumn hits. Kills me every time. I love that piece of music more than I can express. I consider it a masterpiece. The movie...not so much. In fact, perhaps some might think the soundtrack could be faulted for so thoroughly outshining the movie.

Anyway, I am currently writing a song. I hope it goes well.

No comments: