Friday, September 10, 2010

EP Release Concert!


So the EP is officially finished. It's being printed as we speak and will arrive the day before the release concert (phew...that was close). The same thing happened with the last CD so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised by that. *cough* I am so looking forward to sending this out into the world so you can listen to it. I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed making it.

I'll start rehearsing soon with the band. Check out this line-up: Ryan Tilby on bass, Jacob Skaggs on drums, Stuart Maxfield on guitar, and Brian Hardy on keys...not to mention Stephanie Mabey on backing vocals and glock. Hopefully I can convince some others to sing as well like Dustin Christensen and maybe Ryan Tanner if he's up for it. And maybe I can even entice Lacey Smith into playing some cello.

Jarrett Burns is even going to join me on a song, the duet we sang together on his album. There will be some other surprises and giveaways throughout the evening as well. I want to make this as fun for you as possible. I hope you'll join me.

Loves,
Deb

No comments: