Friday, August 24, 2007

home again

I'm finally home again after an exhausting...but wonderful...summer tour. I love music, in case you hadn't noticed. It's been such an awesome experience to share mine with so many wonderful people. One of my favorite things about being a musician is that I get to meet new and exciting people at every show...guaranteed. It's something I look forward to. I love the fast pace and I love facing new situations every day that force me to grow as a person. Yes, even flight cancellations...alone...in Paris.

So, what's next? I plan on sitting down with the ol' guitar a lot these upcoming months and writing a lot of new material. I have so many experiences, emotions, and ideas percolating in my head. They need to come out. And I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of shows on top of that. I'm not one to turn them down. The future is exciting.

No comments: